Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 05, 2006

the road ahead...

To think of it, sometimes it wasnt too good a feeling when you are still not very sure what's ahead of you...

When you are in primary school, you see yourself in secondary, when in Secondary, you see JC, then uni, but what's after the degree? What career would it be? How my life will be? The road ahead is foggy.

That's why, at times i really admire those who have their vision for future set. At least they wouldnt have to go through so much thinking when they are idling. Or, they can be determined at exactly something.

Many say that you can dont worry first, and see what the future brings by then... Learn what you are interested and it might be useful. I'm been telling myself this, and i believe in this. And i know my interest in certainly automobile. And so i took business (something general, sort of.) and hope to work in the auto industry... still at times, the thought of uncertainly will still be in the mind... what exactly will be my life be?

Or... you feel uncertain when there's a fear, of been unable to reach that final destination?

I dont know.

I only know... The answer will be out in 3 years time. May it be a great road. ^-^

...

Anyway after some chat with this person from work (yup, during work) I came to realise that actually, it would be interesting for me to work as a purchase consultant... be it be buying cars or what stuff that i know.... if such jobs exist...

Lin's Consultant Agency? We find you the perfect car and import services??

maybe in dreamland...first.

No comments: