Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

break the wallet

It is hard to think that, for someone like me who used to not prefer Apple and iPod and think that they are rubbish on a PC, would recently fell in love with my sist’s iPhone. And now to think about getting an iPod touch in future. For myself who doesn’t ever had an mp3 player, to plug in during driving or traveling, and to surf and play.

The best combination would be, instead of getting the all-in-one iPhone, to have a “normal” phone and iPod touch combi. Reason is, if the thing fails, at least it would not mess up your calls. The “normal” phone, however, is far from “basic”. Ideally perhaps the Nokia Navigator, then get a data plan and run the A-GPS, checking location data, weather, mail and etc on the move.

And since that I would be on the move, isn’t that sweet if I have a dSLR with me? Definitely a Canon, and perhaps the mid level 450D? Actually back then with the amount I dumped into my G10 I could have already gotten a 2nd hand dSLR; however I know it’s an endless pit: Filters would be followed by Lens and then Flash & lightings and so on… By then in a blink of the eye, today’s level of funds would be dried up… Thus only way to sustain a SLR is with salary.

With funds really flowing then I would want a PS3 too. After toying with other’s I have re-opened my interest in this thing after so many years… And to grab it so as to run that PS-only Gran Turismo 5: the most realistic racing simulator ever. At least my PS-compatible steering wheel would have another use.

Since the PS3 is in the room, it would need a bigger screen, like a HD LCD monitor…perhaps 21 inch will do. Then might as well also get one more 40 inch LED TV for the living room, since the current 28 inch CRT TV likes to tilt images on its own accord, and my sister newly bought DVD recorder is mocking it by using such smaaalllll fonts on the interface…

Great camera and monitor would be best graced with brilliant images, which would be all taken from beautiful foreign land. The money would be great for another revisit to Taiwan again with great pals, then to the coastal Australia and the snowy Japan…. And with the “buy-switch” wide opened, it would be more perfect with new watch, new wallet, new shoes, new shirts, new pants, etc etc etc.


Thus, for all these day dreams to happen, I need Salary first, feed everything basic before the expenditure begins. So that means I need a job.

However, when you get a job that allows you to buy all these, how on earth am I going to get the time to enjoy them all?

You need a job to afford play but when you play you can’t afford working time…..What an irony.

No comments: