Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

oven baked brain, anyone?

The dust had finally settled, and the pathway to my next step in life is now clear. As on last Thursday 15th October, I have broken free from the status of actively-seeking-employment to be, well, employed.

A big relief, definitely, at a time whereby people around you, one by one, found their job, and you are already doing nothing more than clicking on the laptop at home, everyday. Furthermore, the bank account is starting to show signs of craters that is cracking into the reserves; the new lease of “rocks” from the salary comes at the right time, will very well ensure the reserves is reserved.

More importantly, I will be sure now that I will not end up in the line that I do-not-want-to-enter-but-eventually-will-have-to-cos-I-have-no-choice. I had preset it as my last emergency choice in case I’m still not employed by Jan.

So, coming Monday, the 26th Oct, I’m going to get very busy. For this Blog, it is still no bad news. Experience in the past had shown a very interesting trend; during my free times at normal school days, posts are rare here; however when I’m so busy with temp/internship, and even during exams times, post after post filled this blog up. Looking at the past four free months you can see how miserably “active” this blog is… So I reckon more blaggering, confusing thoughts, weird inspirations posts will all come in, right after my brain is re-started and reheated with the start of work.

Stay tuned, I hope.
.

No comments: