Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

back and forwards

Ok, this blog is not dead. And yes, i'm not dead from exams too. I have blew off the dust on this blog and celebrate this joyous occassion, by looking at the dusty past posts.

The other day as i need some info, i browsed through my past posts and found this :

Dated 5th June 2006
(http://evoxiang.blogspot.com/2006/06/road-ahead_05.html)

"...but what's after the degree?.... The answer will be out in 3 years time. May it be a great road."


That was what the 20+ year old me asked myself way back then.

3 years and 5 days later, the 23+ year old me is still asking the same question.


Auto industry? Definately will still try after the break. Just that a realistic target will be set and options are all opened out....as long as it is not finance. For sure & for sure, months later i'll get a job and only then i can get an answer for the 20 year old me.

Come November, & i believe my life will be radically different. & that's good.

Anyway, shall enjoy every inch of my holiday right now. You are not getting that often anymore, unless you clear leave and lose your phone. Haa.


.

No comments: